Recipe sort: Vegetarian
Prepare dinner time:
This recipe requires French Beans and Potatoes. Usually, few persons are keen on French Beans. It’s a easy recipe that doesn’t name for a lot time. This can be a dry vegetable recipe that doesn’t use water or different liquids. This recipe can be made with Capsicum as an alternative of French Beans. The remainder of the components stay the identical.
Elements required for punjabi aloo beans recipe
- French Beans – 250 gms
- Potatoes – 3 or 4
- Turmeric/Haldi Powder – 1 tsp
- Purple Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
- Amchur/Dry Mango Powder Powder – 1 tsp or in keeping with style
- Oil/Ghee – 1 or 2 tbsp
- Salt – As per style
Directions to organize
- Begin by cleansing and chopping the french beans and potatoes. In a thick bottomed kadai or pan add the oil. When the oil turns into scorching, add the potatoes and saute these for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the beans now and saute each the veggies 8-10 minutes on a low flame.
- Add turmeric powder, pink chilli powder and salt besides garam masala powder and amchur powder.
- After 8-10 minutes the veggies will get cooked. Now add the amchur powder and garam masala powder. Stir.
- Serve the aloo beans with rotis and curd. This can be served as a facet veggie dish.
This recipe is a dry recipe and the beans and potatoes are cooked on a low flame with out including water or any liquids. Because of this the potatoes and beans each attain a crispy texture and style. The gradual cooking does take time however value it. The proportion of the spice powders can at all times be altered to go well with one’s style. Use a thick bottomed pan or a kadai to make this recipe, in order that the veggies don’t follow the pan. Non stick pans additionally work for this recipe.