Good morning from Maine the place it looks like spring! All week we had unseasonably heat climate. We even had a thunderstorm yesterday. All that heat climate has made nearly all the snow to soften which has created some massive mud puddles. And the place there are mud puddles there are worms and my kids enjoying with mud. That is what we’ll be doing at present. I hope that you simply even have one thing enjoyable to do to begin your weekend. This week I revealed some weblog posts on Sensible Ed Tech along with my ordinary posts right here on Free Expertise for Academics. A kind of posts was all about Gmail ideas, have a look.These have been the preferred posts of the week:
1. New Copyright Compliance Checks in YouTube
2. Google Meet Transcripts Routinely Saved as New Google Docs
3. File Annotated Video Shows With PresentationTube’s Chrome Extension
4. Forky – A Easy Thoughts Mapping Device
5. A New Possibility for Shortening Microsoft Varieties Hyperlinks
6. Kahoot Now Shows Questions and Solutions on the Identical Display screen – Lastly!
7. Allow Audio and Video Captions on Any Web page in Chrome
On-demand Skilled Improvement at PracticalEdTech.comOther Locations to Comply with Me:
The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Academics.My YouTube channel has greater than 34,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a big selection of instructional expertise instruments. I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years. The Free Expertise for Academics Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week. And should you’re interested in my life exterior of training, you possibly can comply with me on Instagram or Strava.