Analytical testing laboratories performing high-throughput evaluation within the meals security, environmental, pharmaceutical, anti-doping and forensic toxicology sectors can profit from a simplified excessive decision correct mass gasoline chromatography-mass spectrometer (GC-MS) designed to supply delicate information effectively and confidently, permitting laboratories to speed-up turnaround time and develop their capabilities into new analytical avenues.
The Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris GC-MS brings high-resolution evaluation into on a regular basis testing in a compact and easy-to-use instrument, delivering main sensitivity and mass resolving energy as much as 60,000. By way of an analytical dynamic vary throughout six orders, the brand new system can present correct quantitation and detection of chemical parts at hint and excessive concentrations, for focused and non-targeted functions. The aptitude to amass correct mass information in full scan permits for a number of compound identification factors, simplifying information acquisition, facilitating retrospective information evaluation and accelerating instrument set-up for elevated uptime and productiveness.
“Contract testing laboratories should ship high-quality outcomes inside ever-shortening turnaround occasions, whereas additionally complying with evolving laws and addressing novel goal analytes,” stated Fabrizio Moltoni, vp and basic supervisor, utilized analytical applied sciences, chromatography and mass spectrometry, Thermo Fisher Scientific. “To be able to meet and exceed our clients’ wants, the Orbitrap Exploris GC-MS simplifies information acquisition and consolidates separate focused strategies right into a single full scan system—opening new enterprise alternatives to reply to altering testing necessities, and bettering productiveness and profitability by elevated throughput.”
David Haas, senior mission supervisor, Eurofins GfA Lab Companies GmbH stated, “The addition of the Orbitrap Exploris GC-MS to our laboratory has allowed us to simply attain our goal limits of quantification to make sure security and compliance, and the selective full scan information allows us to work extra effectively, particularly by information processing.”
For prime-throughput evaluation, the Orbitrap Exploris GC-MS offers:
• Streamlined instrument setup to provoke, tune and calibrate in beneath 5 minutes.
• Simple-to-use operation software program and pre-defined methodology templates to scale back coaching wants.
• Knowledge certainty and the chance to rapidly improve scope with a number of factors of identification.
• Built-in informatics options with Thermo Scientific Chromeleon Chromatography Knowledge System (CDS) or Thermo Scientific TraceFinder software program to effectively take information by to end result.
• Configurable system obtainable with or with out MS/MS functionality and with versatile most resolving energy, upgradable within the subject for simpler scaling.
• Testing for a variety of functions, similar to quantitative pesticides, persistent natural pollution, sports activities doping, environmental contaminants and nitrosamines.
The brand new system, together with the Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris GC 240, extends the Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris portfolio of high-resolution correct mass methods, which is now comprised of the Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris 480 mass spectrometer, launched in 2019, and the Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris 240 and Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris 120 mass spectrometers, launched in 2020.
To study extra, please go to www.thermofisher.com/orbitrapexplorisgc or register to attend “Your GC-MS Future Immediately: A Sponsored Digital Occasion” on March 2, 2021.
Put up Views: